Sunday, April 22, 2012

Clean Energy Future


Clean Energy Future

I very rarely post my Bearcage work on this blog... then again, I guess very rarely post. 

However, last month I completed a job I'm rather proud of. I directed three short spots for the Nature Conservation Council and Department of Climate Change. I'm very happy with the content of these spots and I guess anyone familiar with my work can see that I've shied away from allot of the visual gimmickry  that I'm always so comfortable with. 

Whatever your political views, you cannot deny that we need to move to renewable energy. I feel that the migration to green technology in Australia has stagnated for far too long and our nation should be world leaders in this area. We are an informed society charged with a responsibility to generate a change in social attitudes towards climate change. It was a very real privilege to direct these shorts and meet some truly inspiring and proactive individuals.


No comments:

Post a Comment