Wednesday, February 2, 2011

It's Christmas Time



At the end of 2010 I had the opertunity to have some fun with my workmates at Bearcage Productions and create this musical short.

I wrote the song at home on my day off. Sitting in front of my computer, wearing nothing but boxers and holding my scrappy guitar, (the Skank) I bashed out a little section of music.
I would then turn that little bit of music into midi instrumentation, scratch out some lyrics and sing them into my midi microphone.

I repeated this process until the weak narrative and song were complete. It was the most creative day I've had in such a long time.

However, it took many recording sessions, two talented sound designers from Bearcage, (Matt and Nick M) and two nights of filming to complete the thing.

Check it out...

No comments:

Post a Comment